Monday, January 10, 2011

THE PIGEON WHISPERER


A pigeon sits on a bar...

Pigeon : prr prr

Brat : Prrr Prrr

Pigeon : prrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrr

well this goes on like for 5 mins

Poor Me : What the Hell are you doing ? do you want to go to the park or what?!

Brat : Hang on a second , just a little longer PLEASE!

Poor Me : Fine.

Another 5 mins later

Brat : Thanks for waiting we can go now.

Poor Me : Are you gonna tell me what just happened?

Brat : I guess she wont mind, the pigeon wished me Merry Christmas so I wished her happy holidays with her family and she said she has no family to go to for the holidays. So I told her we live close by and she is always welcome.

Poor Me : The pigeon told you all this?

Brat : Yes.

Poor me : How is that you understood all that?

Brat : Well I speak Pigeon.

Poor Me : since when?

Brat : for a while now, I also speak horse, English, German and Japanese, hmm right now I am working on German pigeon and Italian Pigeon.

Poor Me : German Pigeon ?

Brat : yaa...the German pigeon is more rough like PPRR PPRRR like that. Get it?

Poor Me : Honestly...I don't want to know! Just Promise me you will not add this in your resume one day!


Just for Takes


Me : I am sorry I have to give sandwich again for school lunch tomorrow.

Brat : Than I am also sorry I have to send lunch back tomorrow.

Me : Oh I am also so sorry, I found out you have not been cleaning your room, so you need to sleep in the garage for 1 wk as punishment.

Brat : Sandwich...YUMMY ! you are the best!

M.T