Saturday, April 16, 2011

Save the Pigeons ( the return of the pigeon activist)


After a 5 minute walk...
Brat : I need a drink!
poor me : I just got you a very expensive mineral water!
Brat : I need a coke or I'm going to drop!! Lets go here ( pointing to a cafe) our usual place! ( we have been there once)
Poor Me : Fine here is the money, go and get us 2 cokes. I'll sit here and rest.
(Brat walks back with a big smile)
Poor Me : where's my change Brat?
Brat : Can I keep the Change? Pleeeasssee!
Poor Me : As always I will ask you why? and that is a lot of money.
Brat : For my Fund.
Poor Me : What Fund ?
Brat : Save the Tsunami Pigeon Fund!
Poor Me : WAT the ...! are you out of your mind?! No wait don't answer that PLEASE.
Brat : You think The pigeons were not affected by the earthquake and the Tsunami? Everyone is only helping the people! What about the pigeons? I'm the only one who can talk to them and help them so I've started a fund for my pigeon friends!
Poor me : They are pigeons why the hell didn't they fly high and away?
Brat : Well...some of them were too slow and the ones that made it but lost their homes...you know nest! The water went all the way to the trees and damaged all their homes and I need to build them new ones!
Poor Me : Why do you need so much money to build nest for god sakes ?
Brat : WELL NEST ARE NOT CHEAP!!! That's why!...you ask lots of questions you know!
Poor Me : FINE! give my change back and go find some other IDIOT who will fund your 5 star Nest building Save the Pigeons Project!
Brat : That's a Great idea I'll ask DADDY!!!
M.T