Sunday, June 05, 2011

Brat the mathematicians



Brat: how was your coffee break with daddy?
Poor me: fine, thanks.
Brat: did he try to kiss you?
Poor me: yes
Brat: AND...???
Poor me: I kissed him back
Brat: THATS IT!!! Time Out!!! You hear me?!
Poor me: how long?
Brat: 10 mins and if you say anything or try to cheat out of the time out, I will add another 5 mins and than you will get 20 mins Time Out!
Poor me: ok fine genius. The car is here now.
Brat: I know I'm a genius. You keep quiet and get into the car and don't dare talk to that naughty man! Or else I will add another 5 mins and...
Poor me: ya ya I know...it will be 20 mins time out if I screw up.
Brat: good. This will teach you a lesson! (shaking his head) Disappointed with you.
Poor me: you don't want to know how I feel about your mathematics skills.