Monday, September 05, 2011

Lovers and Friends


I've been meaning to write this post since Jan, however for some reason or the other I kept postponing it. So today, I have seated my ass firmly down and decided to put it up. This post is dedicated to my dearest of friends M.T. As mentioned in our FAQs M.T and I have known each other for 15 years or so. And in this time many of us us have seen many facets of her, but we often fail to realize a very important one. I remember my first meeting with the person she would end up spending her life with, our dear Reverend. I hope he has forgiven me for certain cross cultural comment I made... What can I say? I was a young smart mouthed punk... Now I'm a older smart mouthed punk with a little more class... ;) Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is, even while reminiscing, she gets eclipsed. And that boys and girls is the heart of the matter. Somewhere along the line some or all of us have forgotten what M.T truly is, a dedicated and supportive friend, a oft times over protective mummy not to 1 but 3 kids, me included. But most importantly a wife who has stood beside her man supporting him in every decision he has made. Gone through thick and thin with him without a word of complaint. So here's to you M.T, may your cup runneth over and all your choices bear sweet fruit.

Till next time,

Our thoughts for the day,

Thoughts are words waiting to be spoken. Some people are just too shy to say them aloud for the world to hear, so they write them down for the world to see.