Thursday, March 29, 2012

Recap...2011


Yeah, yeah, we know, we know. Our year end recap is a bit overdue... Welll deal with it! M.T and my 2011 & first quarter of 2012 have been hectic to say the least. There were some upsides though...

Let's see, there was an addition to Prof Aapu's family. Our heartfelt congrats to the Prof and his Mrs. Of course the Prof has taken it in his head that his bundle of joy has planned a mission for him and out to get him ... Well we always knew it's in the blood yeah? :P

M.T also had an addition to her family, this time it's of the two legged variety and a lady to boot! We've been trying so long to make M.T into one that we've lost hope. So kudos M.T! :P

April 'O Neal has found the Love of her Life... Congrats we think??? The jury's out on that count though... :P

I've had a shitty year since Aug. In and out of the hospital since last Aug. A couple of major surgeries and a real unpleasant experience at the start of the year. Hopefully the year will start to turn around the next quarter yeah? Pray for me people! :D

A few shout outs from me with song lyrics...

To my dearest M.T, from Robbie Williams, Angel,

And through it all she offers me protection.
A lot of love and affection, whether I'm right or wrong.
And down the waterfall wherever it may take me,
I know that life won't break me, when I come to call she won't forsake me.
I'm loving angels instead...

To Miss Poodle, The Pretenders, I'll stand by you,

When the night falls on you, you don't know what to do.
Nothing you confess, could make me love you less.
I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you.
Won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you...

To Little Turtle, Eagles, Heart of the matter,

These times are so uncertain, there's a yearning undefined.
...People filled with rage. We all need a little tenderness,
How can love survive in such a graceless age?
The trust and self-assurance that can lead to happiness,
They're the very things we kill, I guess.
Pride and competition cannot fill these empty arms.
And the work I put between us, doesn't keep me warm.
I'm learning to live without you now, but I miss you, Baby.
The more I know, the less I understand.
All the things I thought I figured out, I have to learn again.
I've been tryin' to get down to the Heart of the Matter,
But everything changes, and my friends seem to scatter.
But I think it's about forgiveness...Forgiveness...

Last but not least, Mr Bear, The Rembrandts, I'll be there for you,

So no one told you life was gonna be this way.
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA ...
It's like you're always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year...
But... I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cuz you're there for me too...

Enough mushy stuffy! Let's laugh a little,

Nightwatch proudly presents...

Shit Happens, in various World Religions

Taoism: Shit happens...
Hare Krishna: Shit happens Rama Rama Ding Ding.
Hinduism: This shit has happened before...
Islam: That shit happens is the will of Allah.
Zen: What is the sound of shit happening?
Existentialism: Shit doesn't happen; shit is.
Buddhism: When shit happens, is it really shit?
Confucianism: Confucius say, "Shit happens"
7th day Adventist: Shit happens on Saturdays.
Protestantism: Shit won't happen if I work harder.
Protestantism: If shit happens, it happens to someone else.
Catholicism: If shit happens, you deserved it.
Jehovah's Witnesses: Knock, knock, "Shit happens"
Jehovah's Witnesses: No shit happens until Armaggedon.
Unitarian: What is this shit?
Mormon: Shit happens again & again & again.
Judaism: Oy vey! Why does this shit always happen to us?
Pentacostalism: Praise the shit!
Atheism: There is no shit!
New Age: Shit happens and it happens to smell good.
Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.

And on that final note, have a great 2012!

Till next time,

Our thoughts for the day,

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

- Nightwatch