Friday, October 12, 2012

I'M...

Last entry July 2011. Wow. Honest fact...there was nothing to write about. Ppl have been giving me beef about my long absence. when i told them I've nothing to say. So they asked me about the brat. Has he not said or done anything for a whole year?! Guys Guys of coz he did many things and said many many things. I just wasn't paying any attention. Yes finally Ive realised my parents child rearing methods were not all so bad after all. the very little memories my mother has of her kids are sweet ones, Which I don't recall btw. All I remember she ass whopping us but she doesn't remember ever raising her hands or even her voice at us. since I've gotten back all she does is wait till i lose my patience with the brats and punish them...So she can go into her "holy" grandmother phase. " Why are you so mean?! Ive never punished you and your brother like this! leave my babies alone!"
uh Yes Mom you are so Right. you never did punish us like this. There is definitely a whole lot of difference between a Ass whopping by a metal spoon compared to a 10 mins time out !
Now Ive traumatised them for life holy crap besides their college fund(which i doubt Brat needs since we are very aware of his maths skills)I better save for therapy for the future.  So ya I've stopped paying attention to the "innocent" remarks and "cute" outtakes of the brats. For the past 1 and a half years I've perfected the art of "I'm too bloody tired to care" phase which i like to call "zombie like robot". I get things done but don't expect me to have a reaction.

fast forwarding...

On the good note. I'm back where my buds are, some which have been my punching back for the past year. Night watch and I have had a challenging year but now we are actually closer and not worlds apart. I have lost weight, very soon reaching my 50 kg goal. Will finally take a vacation ALONE very soon (time to shop for Bikinis!). My dishes and car washed so clean you can actually do a brain surgery on, thanks to my OCD Bro. Managed to walk through Clarke quay without white boy hassle thanks to the many many options around. keep up the Gd work ladies. God Bless you Maahaals.

Wish you my friends all the best, lets hope next year is a better one for all of us.
 peace out
M.T