Wednesday, October 31, 2012

old ppl R mean... Kids R Asses

Brat : Mom have you had friends in high school who took drugs?

Poor Me : ya

Brat : Did they make you take drugs too?

Poor Me : Not make but asked ya

Brat : Did you say No?

Poor Me : I said No Many Many Times, every time they asked I said No.

Brat : How long ago was this? 19 something?

Poor Me : ya early 1990's

Brat : That is so cool

Poor Me : What is ?

Brat : I have parents who were born in the 19th century. There is so much history right there. Wow mom How was the 19th century like ? I'm surprise they even had drugs then. tell me more!

Poor "OLD" Me : Well lets see... we didn't have Nintendos, hand phones, cool bike , roller scooter, the Internet, Nickelodeon...you know stuff like you enjoy very much, which I intend to confiscate them all in 10 secs if you don't leave me alone Brat!

Brat : Old people are mean.

Poor "OLD" Me : well you are an Ass !