Sunday, November 04, 2012

Abstinence could be a very good reason to kill someone slowly ;-)

I'm on the path of becoming a ‘Bhikkhuni’(a female Buddhist monk). So I had to do some research on how to successfully become one. You know how the Internet can be...you end up getting more information than you need. Well in one of those random "research" surfing days. I ended up finding out this.

Abstinence

Possible psychological effects

There have been numerous studies indicating that excessive repression of the sexual instinct leads to an increase in the overall level of aggression in a given society. Societies forbidding premarital sex are plagued by acts of rage and tend to have higher rates of crime and violence.There may be a link between sexual depression and aggression, insensitivity, criminal behaviour, and a greater likelihood of killing and torturing enemies.

Interesting. Soooo I say screw simple life, the Buddha’s teaching and wearing orange robes. Jump straight to shaving my head, treating myself to some dangerously nice toys. Start working on my list and become the first serial killer female monk.

M.T